Admission & Enrollment
Fill the required Registration Form available at the Admission and Enrollment Office
2. Registration Fee
Submit the QR 300 undergraduate admission application fee as part of your admission application.
3. Submit The Following Documents
Passport-sized photograph. A copy of the passport information pages. A photocopy of the national ID Card. A stamped and signed copy of the secondary school certificate. An original certificate of high school attested from the place that it has been issued, attested by the Ministry of Interior of that country and attested from the state of Qatar (Embassy of Qatar) in that country. Copies of IELTS/ACT/SAT/TOEFL scores if available. Any recommendation letters. Short essay on “Why do I want to be a QAA Graduate?” (500 words).
4. Pre-Assessment Test
Schedule and undertake Pre-Assessment Tests Including Placement Exam(s), Interviews
Types of schools & eligibility to QAA Programs
Type of schools
Arts with Science
Arts with Math
General Science with Math
Arts with French
Independent School (ADV)
Independent School (Foundation)
Other International School
Pilot Training Division
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Air Traffic Control
Advanced Aviation Management program
Foundation Programme Department
- In case an applicant possesses IELTS(5.5),TOEFL(550), SAT(500),ACT(24) certificates, he/she will be considered for entry to any of the programs above.
- All applicants who graduated from high schools outside Qatar or from non-Government schools in Qatar must get their secondary school certificates equalized from the Ministry of Education.
- Students once enrolled must provide police clearance certificate from the Ministry of Interior.
- All PTD &ATC students must go through class1 medicals and provide copy of the same.